Related Midwest has announced the start of pre-leasing at The Row Fulton Market, the developer’s 43-story, 300-unit residential high-rise under construction at 164 N. Peoria. A dedicated leasing center at 950 W. Fulton is now open for appointments, showcasing available floor plans, finishes, views and amenities at The Row, which will welcome its first residents in June.
With a design by Morris Adjmi Architects and interiors by March and White Design, The Row will offer generous convertible, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, spanning 617 to 1,933 square feet. Rents for convertibles will start at $2,565 per month, one-bedrooms at $3,315 per month, two-bedrooms at $4,845 per month and three-bedrooms at $7,995 per month. Additionally, the building will offer six premium penthouse residences in three- and four-bedroom floor plans ranging from 2,358 to 3,418 square feet, with rents starting at $14,395 per month.
The Row will offer a full suite of amenities to enhance daily living. They include:
- The Athletic Club, a fully equipped fitness center with adjacent Wellness Studio and two separate terraces for open-air workouts;
- The Social Club, a reservable entertainment suite with adjacent terrace that includes an outdoor kitchen, dining area and lounge seating;
- The Gather Room and connecting Study, which offer a range of seating configurations and workspace options ranging from booths to library tables to private conference rooms oriented around a three-sided fireplace;
- The Playhouse, a colorful, interactive play area for children outfitted with toys, games and spaces for playdates and parties;
- The Pool Deck, offering 13,800 square feet of landscaped outdoor space that wraps the building on three sides and will include a sun-drenched lap pool with lounge seating; three outdoor grilling kitchens tucked under pergolas and separated by high planters; a serene green space with lounging hammocks; and two fire pits with intimate seating that overlooks the surrounding cityscape.
Apartment residences at The Row feature 9.5-foot ceilings; expansive windows; 8-inch wide-plank flooring; spacious storage; full-size in-unit washers and dryers; roller shades; and Ecobee smart thermostats. The high-end kitchens will boast Italian cabinetry with back-painted glass uppers; quartz countertops with matching full-height backsplashes; Bosch and Fisher & Paykel integrated appliances; Valli&Valli polished chrome hardware; and Kohler fixtures and faucets. Additionally, select residences will have private terraces.
The six premium penthouse residences on floors 42 and 43 will feature panoramic vistas; 12-foot ceilings; expansive private terraces; and chef-inspired eat-in kitchens with Caesarstone countertops, full-height backsplashes and additional integrated appliances, including a Bosch steam oven and Thermador beverage center. Additional upgrades offered in the top-floor residences include spacious customized closets, a dedicated laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, and motorized Lutron shades.
The Row’s fireplace lobby will be staffed by a 24-hour concierge and door attendant, and residents will have access to a variety of helpful services, such as move-in coordination, housekeeping, package storage, on-site dry cleaning, and walking, grooming and daycare services for pets. The building will also offer complimentary bike storage and 146 garage parking spaces, including electric vehicle charging stations.
The leasing center at 950 W. Fulton is open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with one late evening on Thursdays until 7:00 p.m. For more information on The Row, call (312) 337-8890 or visit www.rowfultonmarket.com.
As one of Chicago’s first 80/20 buildings – created under recently passed Affordable Illinois legislation – The Row will set aside 20% of residences, or 60 apartments, as affordable. For more information on those homes, visit www.164peoriaaffordable.com or call (312) 397-8900.